Fast video cataloger 3 is finally here!
A new major version of fast video cataloger (3) is now available for download from the fast video cataloger web site.
Again this is a big update and again it is a free one for current Fast video cataloger customers.
If you haven’t tried the program, there is a free trial version to download.
Ill try to quickly summarize the major improvements…
- The user interace has a completely new look, more in line with other graphics software.
- The video catalog now has icon mode in addition to the normal list view. The icon view allow you to fit more videos in a small space.
- Video player can now play videos faster or slower than normal. It also has support to save video frames as image files.
- The actor dialog has been reworked and you can now add companion images to the actors.
- A new burst capture function allow you to add a burst of new video frames from a selected start frame. This is usefull if you have a par of the video where you want more details in the thumbnails.
- Actions can now be defined by users. An action can be to launch another application or it can be to perhaps search a web page for an actor.
All in all there are a bunch of new features, workflow fixes, bug fixes and performance improvements.