20 Ways To Download Any Video
Due too many video enthusiasts out there, I have discovered basically two techniques to download any videos over the Internet; either by way of a web app or by having a desktop application. Personally, I recommend website applications better considering the fact that you don’t need to; individually convert it to your desired format, second it would not slow your computer or laptop operating different kinds of software, thirdly you don’t have install it and serves a great deal of conserving your disk space.
Free Web Services For Downloading Videos From Video-Hosting Sites
20. KCool Online – As indicated by their web site, they can support more than 98 video online sites including MySpace, CollegeHumor, iFilm, etc. Then you be required to rename the information files you download right from YouTube together with the .FLV extension right at the end.
19. A site that hasn’t got any name to be called. This web site is actually a foreign site, but it is not difficult to sign up for and supports a lot of the major web sites. You can even download a free FLV player off their site if you want to play videos originally from YouTube.
18. ClipNabber – lets you download videos from YouTube, Metacafe, etc by only copying and pasting the URL. You’ll then get their link by which you may download the file on your computer, iPod, iPhone, or other media player. You should have an FLV player for your YouTube videos. Quick and really convenient!
17. Zamzar – can be described as free online file conversion web application which can basically convert videos from the Internet to AVI, MPEG, 3GP, MP4, MOV, etc, but will also converts between audio, image, and document formats. Paste the URL into The first step then convert the file with the chosen format.
16. VideoDownloader – is known as a FireFox extension, and will allow you to paste in a different URL from many sites which includes Blip.TV, iFilm, as well as social networks internet sites like MySpace. You should also download a free FLV player from their site to playback the videos.
15. KeepVid – supports whatever video sharing site to choose from and therefore the only difference concerning this site is the fact in addition , it features a Top Videos section, so that you can quickly download one of many watched videos all around the web.
14. Vixy.net – can also be a site that doesn’t only downloads videos, but might also convert them AVI, MOV, MP4, 3GP, or MP3. By using this site, you don’t need to worry about downloading a FLV player as you’re able to convert it to Windows format. (Comparable to Zamzar)
13. Media Converter – is a lot like ZamZar and vixy.net, but requires you to create your free account and log in. Also, it appears as though it only supports downloading and converting videos from YouTube. You may even download their own video download program, however it only supports 5 sites.
12. Hey! Watch – is really an online video encoding web service that encodes video into different formats including HD within moments. The graphical interface is rather nice furthermore several features and options, which includes the capacity to transfer any video on the internet directly to an FTP server or to online storage.
11. YoutubeX – permits you to download videos from YouTube. Obviously, it only supports YouTube, nevertheless it provides a a handful of other features, like the ability to play your video on the webpage and find popular videos quickly.
10. VideoRonk – searches across different video-sharing sites for example, Google Video, YouTube, MetaCafe and DailyMotion to choose the most well liked videos on each one. You may either watch them on VideoRonk or download them over too your hard drive in FLV format.
9. VidDownloader – facilitates about 10 sites along with the major ones allowing it to download the videos in DivX AVI format. It’s very simple to work with and that can also extract just the audio coming from a video by picking out “Just Audio” at the download page. A person don’t would need to concern yourself with having an FLV player mainly because it converts the data files to Windows format.
8. DownThisVideo – provides a nice tag cloud on the top bar which you can click on in order to locate videos quickly. The site is usually searched by Japanese simply because the popular videos are mainly Anime, etc. Nevertheless, you possibly can still use it to download just about any YouTube video.
Desktop Application Download Managers
7. BearShare - Is a great application to download music in MP3 formats. With a great array of videos and music, the user interface is much like limewire. It can be a good source for the latest music and some users who make thier own category of music and Ipod supported.
6. Ares Tube – Another popular video download application that is very small as well as simplified. You can actually download videos in batches simply by entering URLs to produce queue and Ares Tube can convert them into different formats which includes iPod, MP4, MPG, etc.
5. KeepV – Downloads videos from YouTube, MySpace, and Google and converts the property to either MOV, 3GP, AVI, iPod, or PSP format. The programs is not free, but you can still download but has limitations per day.
4. YouTube Downloader – Not much of a very fancy program, it simply takes your URL and downloads the file. No conversion is performed and also need to install an FLV player to enjoy the videos.
3. Video Download Capture– A helpful FireFox add-on that supports more than 60 video sharing sites. It can also download other objects on the web page, for example movies, MP3s, flash files, and Quicktime movies directly.
2. VDownloader – A compact little application that can download videos from many sites and converts them over too AVI or MPG format.
1. Orbit Downloader – Undoubtedly by far the best among desktop applications I have seen for downloading virtually any user generated content off the Internet. It could actually download videos and music from MySpace, YouTube, Pandora, Rapidshare, and much more. It features outstanding interface and carries a very little foot print.
Hopefully, using one of several tools above, you will be able to download any movie film you wish! I’m sure the arsenal of web services and desktop apps will grow, and this list will likely be updated as required.
It appears as if everyone at this moment is undoubtedly downloading, watching, and sharing videos from video-sharing sites like YouTube, Google Video, MetaCafe, DailyMotion, Veoh, Break, along with lot of other similar sites. Whether you would like to watch and download any video on your own iPod, while, going for a walk, jamming out, working out, put it in perfectly into a PowerPoint presentation to add new spice, or even just download a youtube video before it’s removed. It’s quite important to discover how to download, convert, and play these videos.
A heed of warning: Copyrights are still implemented on the internet, so be careful on what you download, or you could end up jail by the time you know. Always check the laws about video infringements and asked the uploader if you could, or borrow it for personal use.